I love you, Dad! Happy Father's Day to the BESTest Dad ever!
Dad wasn't happy about this picture - he had been out mowing and grilling and Mom made him take the picture even though he was dirty and smelly. Notice our cool shirts?! Auntie Nicole sent them - mine says "I love my Dad" and Sissy's says "Daddy's Little Princess." Thank you, Auntie Nicole! It was so thoughtful of you. We miss you!

We've had such a nice weekend. On Saturday we enjoyed a perfect day at the zoo. In the late afternoon I had a blast playing in my pool. Saturday night Mom and Dad went out with some friends and I had a new babysitter. I liked her a lot and Kendall and me were really well-behaved for her.
I've been liking the dinosaur exhibit when we go to the zoo.
Sissy is 3 months old! She loves to smile and giggle and try to talk! She also rolled over the other day in her crib.
I've been working on drinking out of a water bottle. Thankfully it was a hot day when I started practicing!
Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful Dads, Godfathers, Grandpas, and Great-Grandpa's out there. Hey - you know what? Not only is it Father's Day, but it is Papa's birthday! Happy Birthday, Papa! Can't wait to celebrate it when we see you for the 4th of July. Hope you enjoyed your special day!
Love,
Jackson
XOX





No comments:
Post a Comment