

Hey - it's finally my turn! I've been trying to tell Jackson he's not the only one anymore... and you know... he has taken the news very well. He said he's willing to share his blog from time to time. I know I am the 2nd child and all... but he needs to share the spotlight a little, don't you think?
I have to admit... I really do have an amazing big brother. This morning he snuggled up right beside me and we watched Mickey Mouse.

A short while later he was giving me kisses. I love him, too.
We went for a family walk today, which was nice. Mom is really excited that summer break has begun. We joined the Y and are looking forward to going there a lot.
Jackson can't wait to get on here to post pictures of going to the zoo. That will be coming soon!
Happy summer everyone!
Love,
Kendall
XOX




No comments:
Post a Comment