Friday, June 25, 2010

Haaaaappppppyyyy Summer! We are having a blast!


I love kissing my Sissy. I have become a big helper for Mom. I reminded her that Sissy was 3 months old and that she needed to take some pictures of her...













Mom says we're going to get pictures taken later this summer by a camera man, and she'll send some out then.

Earlier this week I caught a little bug and developed a diaper rash. Although it was a bit annoying, I got to run around without any bottoms on! Woo hoo! (Mom and Dad kept me in the backyard where the neighbors couldn't see.)








We have some more pictures, but they really aren't appropriate for here.

Being home with Mom has been great. She says we are getting in bad habits... like sleeping in... but I told her that's what summer is for!

She taught me how to blow bubbles...

And while Sissy practices tummy time,







we practice my colors and play cars!








At the park this morning, Sissy napped...









and I played...







and practiced saying some names. We'll keep practicing!

I am not the only one talking these days... although Sissy has A LOT of practicing to do...



She doesn't have to practice smiling because she does it all the time! Mom and Dad just need to practice getting it on camera!


Hope all is well with all of you! Kendall and I want to wish a Happy Anniversary to Aunt Susan and Uncle Pete and Aunt Kady and Uncle Jihad!

Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: