

Mom, Kendall, and I went to the zoo a couple weekends ago. We met Elliott, her mom, and her brother there. It was so much fun! I especially love that I don't have to ride in the stroller - instead I can just walk and run around!
Speaking of Elliott... she and her family got me some cool sunglasses for my birthday! They also got me some sand and water toys. Thanks so much!

Besides wearing my new shades, I am really into trying on shoes.
Last weekend Nana and Papa were babysitting at Uncle David's and Aunt Audrey's, so we went to visit.

I really enjoyed playing with Cohen - especially when we played the organ together!
Then we thought instead of making music, we'd dance to some!
I always have so much fun with my cousins. I can't wait to spend some time with them around the 4th of July.
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments:
Post a Comment