When we woke up from our naps it was like Christmas in July! Mom saw a For Sale sign on a playhouse at a house by Daddy's work. Dad went to check it out... and came home with 3 awesome outside toys! Check out our new house!

Although Sissy can really only watch from her seat right now, she'll get to enjoy all these toys too, once she's a little older. Thank you SO much Dad. What a great surprise!
While I was napping, Sissy fell asleep in Momma's arms. Mom says she is savoring these moments (like I know what savoring means ?!).


Sissy loves me so much! If she's fussing, the minute I show up, she stops. We get along great!
I share with her, too.
My favorite story is Skippy Jon Jones. It is about a cat that looks like Iso. Mom recorded Dad reading it to me last night.
You may have noticed the new kitchen in the background. We'll post video of me enjoying that soon! I love playing with it - the coffee pot gurgles, the fry pan sizzles, and the microwave dings. So much fun!
I continue to practice names and I love to point out colors, too. I enjoy looking at pictures and trying to say family members' names.
Here's one last video of Sissy.
Have a great weekend and next week! Try not to melt in all this heat! Happy, Happy Birthday to my cousin Isabella who turned 6 yesterday. Happy 3rd Anniversary to Mom and Dad!
Love,
Jackson
XOX










No comments:
Post a Comment