
Hello! There's a couple pictures of my Sissy with Daddy's new UCONN pillows from Great-Grandma Mary.
There are some more funny pictures of Sissy after a few videos of my recent silliness. I have really taken to dancing lately.
So Mom put pigtails in Sissy's hair a couple days ago. She thought it looked cute - I thought they looked like TV antennas!

And then after Mom took them out, she had a real bad hair-do!

Today I had a playdate with Ellie at her house. We swam and played outside the whole time! She even gave me her pb and j... well, okay, I took her's when she wasn't looking. But she wasn't eating it and I didn't want it to go to waste! Sorry, Ellie. Thank you for sharing your toys with me.

Happy Birthday to my cousin Sean! I hope you had a great day! Mom and I were looking at pictures the other day and we came across the one with all of our cousins at Dartmouth when Daddy was coaching there. Mom says I sometimes look like you. Can't wait to meet you!
Have a great week everyone!
Love,
Jackson
XOX



No comments:
Post a Comment