Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week Up North and Water Park Wow!

Hello! Can you believe it is August? Where did June and July go? We had a very fun July. We spent a week at Nana and Papa's when Daddy had to go to Atlanta for work. I drove the boat with Papa.






Sissy's too young to drive, but she sat on the Captain's lap.













Nana and I drove the boat together, too.








Papa made a cool sand castle!









Instead of making sand castles, I prefered running into the water!



While I played in the water, Sissy watched from her special place on the boat.









It was a beautiful day when we were playing in the lake.








Earlier in the week, Papa took us to a really nice park!









Even Sissy got to swing.
One day it was cloudy, so Papa took us to the Children's Museum in town. It was really cool! Here I am in a log cabin. I am pushing a shopping cart. You might be able to see the cuts on my face. I was running in the driveway and took a header. Owie!








The Children's Museum had an ambulance you could play in.








I turned the ambulance lights on!








The museum had a grocery store, too. It was my favorite part.

















Here I am riding a horse!









And at Nana and Papa's, on a rainy day, I had fun pushing Sissy around. I think she had fun, too.



Papa took me on a tractor ride.









And he showed me a big fish he caught.









The girls had a lunch date at Great-Grandma Mary's one afternoon.









To end the week, we went to a family reunion on Papa's side. I had my first ice cream cone - yummy!








Then we stayed in a hotel. There were pools and a waterslide!










I love to swim!












And I love playing with my cousins.









Nana let me jump to her in the pool. I've been practicing that at swim lessons.



Uncle David took me down the waterslide for my first time. I loved it!


We hope everyone is doing well. Happy Birthday to Nana on August 2nd!
Love,
Jackson...
and Sissy
XOX




No comments: