Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July










Happy 4th of July! Me and Sissy have had so much fun. We spent the weekend up north at Nana and Papa's. We went to the parade on the 4th and I loved it! Sissy got scared once when the fire truck honked, but I thought it was great!










My Uncle David, Aunt Audrey, and cousins Isabella and Cohen were there, too. I had a blast playing with Cohen. I really miss him - even though we are home I still keep saying his name.
When we got to Nana and Papa's on Friday, we went for a boat ride because the weather was beautiful. Yup - it was Sissy's first boat ride!








Of course Papa let me drive the boat.










Mom and Nana enjoyed the sun!








Great-Grandpa Bob came to visit Friday night. He liked holding his 5th great-grandchild!








On Saturday while I was waiting for my cousins to arrive, I played by the lake.











Mom and Sissy went to visit Great-Grandma Mary in the afternoon and when they got back, my cousins had arrived!








We played in the lake.








Papa had even gotten a slide for us to go down! It was so cool!


Cohen gave me a ride in the boat raft.
Great Grandma-Mary came out to eat pizza with us. Before dinner she watched us play in the lake and snack on yummy chips.









Everyone was enjoying themselves. The weather was perfect!








And after all that fun in the lake, it was time to clean up!









That evening when Great-Grandma Mary was there, she gave Dad his birthday gift. She made him UCONN pillows! Dad was SO happy.











Everyone enjoyed spending time with Kendall... especially Isabella! She held her and even fed her bottles!
















































All of us cousins played so nicely together and the adults were very impressed.









Thank you Nana and Papa for having all of us at the house for the 4th. We had a wonderful time! I hope all of you enjoyed your holiday weekend and have a good week!
Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: