Friday, September 9, 2011

1st Day of School for Jackson

Last weekend we went to Elegant Farmer to help us get in the fall spirit!  We rode the wooden horses...



and of course bought their famous apple pie baked in a paper bag!  Yum!
We also enjoyed the beautiful weather by taking a walk to the park.















Here I am getting ready to go to my first day of school!  Miss Katie took me.

 Sissy came to see me off on the first day, too!
Here we are waiting for the door to open.

 So excited!
When I am not busy with school, Miss Katie has us doing so many fun things.  This past week we made mini muffins! 


 After we made them, we practically ate them all!

We had so much fun making muffins, Miss Katie!  Thank you!  I also had a blast painting and making a caterpillar with Miss Katie. 
We are excited about the weekend being here.  Enjoy your weekend!
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX

No comments: