Sunday, September 18, 2011

Apple Pickin'

We went apple picking today!






















 

I had my first pony ride!

I am Mommy and Daddy's "little punkin!"


Look at us...


If only I had a REAL tractor like this!


















We all really enjoyed the warm homemade cider donuts, too.  So much so that we were all busy eating and no one took pictures!
When we are not busy spending time with Mom and Dad, we are enjoying our time with Miss Katie.

She let me try to finger paint, which I didn't really care for...

but once I had a paintbrush, I loved it!

Kendall and I still love to play legos together.

Dad let me try on his football helmet the other night.


Go UCONN!


I had a blast helping Miss Katie with the sheets this past week!


I am a great little helper.

I even helped Miss Katie bake chocolate chip cookies!  Yum!  It took me no time at all to repeat that word over and over.



We want to wish our Uncle Mike and Uncle Pete both a very Happy Birthday!
Have a great week everyone!
Love,
Jackson 
and
Kendall
XOX 

No comments: