We've had some rainy days lately, so we opened a leftover gift from Jackson's birthday that Mom and Dad saved for a rainy day!
It was bowling!
We decorated the house for Halloween, too! Mom was showing us how to make pumpkins.
Jackson says he wants to be a fireman for Halloween. I haven't decided, yet.
Miss Katie snapped some pictures of me "playing" with Ace the other day.
While Jackson was at school learning about apples, Miss Katie had me paint WITH an apple! Talk about fun!
We also build towers...
and forts! Woo hoo!
Can't forget to feed the baby!
Miss Katie is quickly becoming an important part of our family. I often ask, "Where's Miss Katie" because I love spending time with her!
Here I am trying on her boots!
I love to play with my Sissy.
I love to play peek-a-boo with Miss Katie, too!
And Sissy loves to play the xylophone!
On Saturday we had some new friends over and had a blast!
Sissy enjoyed her ice cream a REAL lot tonight.
We can't believe September is almost over. We always say, "Time flies when you're having fun!" Before we go, Jackson wanted to share a special song (a little late) for Uncle Mike and Uncle Pete.
Have a great rest of the week!
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment