Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sesame Street Live!

Here we are over Thanksgiving break going to Sesame Street Live!  It was awesome and I can't stop talking about it!

On our way to the show, there was the coolest Elmo toy!  Sissy and I both loved playing with it.




Of course we just had to have new Elmo toys that light up!  My brother keeps saying, "Turn the lights off.  I will light the way."




Would you believe the letter of the day was J?  That's right... J is for Jackson!



After intermission, Dad had the best idea!  We moved seats so we could dance!  It was so much fun!


An exciting show + a lot of popcorn = a tired boy!

Then on Sunday, there was a BIG game on.  Mommy's team (da Bears) were playing Daddy's team (the Raiders).  Although Dad was out-numbered, his team won.

Don't you worry, though.  We're still Bear fans!
Have a great rest of the week!

Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX

No comments: