We like to eat it (even though Mom kept saying not to).
Just the right amount of snow... for eating AND riding the big wheel.
I pulled my sister in the sled! She only fell out... a few times.
It's that time of year... for Christmas cookies! I decorated my own cookie!
Of course I had one, too!
We celebrated Christmas with Uncle David, Aunt Audrey, Isabella, and Cohen this past weekend.
I got more trains and some cars from the Cars movie! I also got a new book! Thank you SO much!
I got a new baby, a Jessie doll from Toy Story, and a new pearl for my pearl necklace! We were so spoiled! Thank you!
All that fun with my cousins tired me out!
And this is how my dad puts a headband in my hair!
And this is how my cat Iso likes to play with grocery bags!
Silly, Iso!
We decided to have a mini-dance party tonight to one of our favorite Christmas songs... Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree. Well, I enjoyed the dance party... Sissy wanted her nook. Rumor has it she needs to say, "Bye, bye nook" once Christmas vacation comes.
The best part of the night? Skyping with Ma Mac and Nana and Papa! I had a great day at school today and wanted to share the good news!
Only 3 more working days until Christmas vacation... woo hoo! Have a great rest of the week!
Love,
Jackson
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment