Instead of sitting on his lap, I chose to tell him what I wanted for Christmas. "More cars, trucks, and trains, please."
I keep asking when he is coming to our house... and we keep counting down.
Earlier in the week, creative Miss Katie has us starting our snowmen made out of... what else... creamer bottles!
I chose to show my support for the Flyers by wearing Dad's hat.
I also wore my hat and scarf made my Auntie Kady this weekend. It was really cold here!
I keep trying to pet Ace... sometimes he lets me... more often than not, though, he does not let me.
Ma Mac sent a recorded book Frosty the Snowman. I think we were supposed to wait until Christmas, but once Dad mentioned it, there was no turning back! Thank you, Ma Mac, we've listened to it at least three times a day since it arrived.
Mom taught me how to play "waiter" and I love it! I wear Daddy's apron and ask you for your order. Then I cook your food and ask for your money! It is so much fun!
Jackson handles the food... I take care of the tea.
The weekends always go way too fast, especially when you have as much fun as we do!
Happy Birthday to our cousin Molly!
Have a great week!
Love,
Jacksonand
Kendall
XOX

No comments:
Post a Comment