Miss Katie continues to show off her creativity. I made a pretty snowflake picture.
And I made a Santa hat!
"Auntie" Nicole sent us some early Christmas gifts. There were books, a Thomas the Train paint book, and two advent calendars! Thank you so much "Auntie" Nicole. We love eating a piece of chocolate everyday (that NEVER happens) and it's so helpful in counting down the days until Santa comes!
I know Mom (yes, I am now starting to call my mom "Mom" instead of "Mama," which makes her so sad) said I was into jewelry, but I also have a love for shoes! Here I am trying on Mom's.
Can you say, "Diva?" Miss Katie always has me looking so fashionable!
I continue to be very independent. I MUST brush my own teeth before anyone else helps!
Mom and Sissy went up north last weekend to visit Great-Grandpa Bob and Great-Grandma Mary. I had a fun time baking brownies with Miss Katie.
Dad had me all decked out in UCONN gear for the game! It was a boys' weekend and what is a boys' weekend without football?
Earlier this week it looked liked a winter wonderland outside. Although none of the snow stuck, it still was very pretty and I liked watching through the window and playing out in it!
Jackson and I received a little suprise from Nana and Papa earlier in the week, too! Thank you, Nana and Papa!
Another surprise we had was that St. Nick came to visit! He left us some special things in our stockings! I got a firetruck transformer, two rubber ducks for the bath, and my first Pez candy dispenser!
St. Nick left me some things, too! He left me a new phone (a girl can never have too many phones), two rubber duckies for the bath, and a Pez dispenser!
I definitely like this time of year! St. Nick, advent calendars, Christmas lights...
Here I am being a diva again!
A special Happy Birthday to our cousin Casey! We hope everyone has a great rest of the week and is getting in the spirit of Christmas just as we are! We love you!
Love,
Jackson
and
Kendall
XOX
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment