Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nine Months Old

Well, it's official. I am 9 months old! Doc said I am doing well. My two front teeth should be popping through anytime and I am going to be tall.

Mom took some pictures of me and Dad was good at making me laugh.


This hat was from Uncle Mike's friend, Skip. Dad tells me Grandpa Mac was a big Red Sox fan.

I didn't like the "fishing" hat. Dad said I'll have to wear it at Grandma's this summer when we go to the beach.

Mom and Dad both said that with my ball cap on, I resemble my cousin Sean when he was a baby.

Here's a couple quick videos. The first one I am playing with Mom after dinner.



The next one Mom wanted to share with you because I am really starting to baby talk. It isn't the best, but gives you an idea. I was skeptical of the sweet potato.

We are hoping the weather cooperates next Saturday because Mom and Dad would like to go to the zoo. I hope everyone has a great week. Happy Birthday to my cousin Emmett! I can't wait until the next time I get to see you. I had so much fun playing with you at Christmas!

Love,

Jackson

XOX

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Hey Jackson,

you're looking pretty cute! I hope we get to see you soon!!

Love,

the godmother