Sunday, April 5, 2009

10 Months Old

Hi there. Guess who's 10 months old? Can you believe it? Mom and Dad can't. Speaking of Mom... she almost forgot to post on the blog tonight, but I reminded her before bed. I told her Uncle Bill might be upset if she didn't, so thankfully she listened.

Grandma Mac got me this snazzy new outfit for Easter. Mom wanted to take some pictures of me in it today. Dad wasn't home to make me smile (he was at grad school - where everyone wore t-shirts of an injured heel!). We'll take some more next weekend at Uncle David and Aunt Audrey's when we are celebrating Easter. Smile or no smile, I think I am still looking pretty handsome in this blazer. Thank you, Grandma, for my new Easter outfit.
Mom is always taking pictures of me in the bathtub. Why does she do that? She says this one shows off my eyelashes. Mom is usually more wet than me after a bath now. I just love to splash her. Little does she know it's for all those times she wipes my face after eating (which I don't like one bit!).
Although I have always enjoyed mirrors, I am really having fun looking at myself in them. As always, I love to move. I am crawling MUCH faster than Dad can even "crutch" and using everything to pull myself up to standing. I get in to everything. All this exploring leads to some "bumps" and "booms," but I am trying to be tough.

Grandma Mac and Aunt Kate were so much help all last week. We really miss them. Their visit seemed so short with how busy our schedules were. Thank you, again, Grandma and Aunt Kate for coming all the way out here to help. You spoiled us!

Well, it's time to call it a night. Have a great week. Hopefully many of you have Friday off like Mom and Dad, so you have a short work week. Next week Mom has spring break and we are going to spend some time up north in Eagle River at Nana and Papa's.

Love,
Jackson
XOX




No comments: