Monday, April 27, 2009

FBI Junior Agent

I am barely even allowed to wake up this morning and Mom is snapping away with that camera. She said Uncle Bill would want to see me wearing his FBI Junior Agent shirt. I was still tired, though!
Mom took me for a jog when we got home tonight. I really like the jogging stroller.

We even stopped at the park on the way home and I went on the swing!

I am really trying to take some steps on my own. Here is a short video of just a couple of those steps.

Dad is starting to take some steps of his own, too. We have three "just boys" nights in a row this week while Mom has meetings, Grad School, and a school bridal shower. I am looking forward to spending some time with my Daddy... even though I am still moving a little faster than him.

Well, I have to "crawl." A special congratulations to Uncle Mike for his exciting news. I hope I get to meet you this summer when we are at Grandma's.

Love,

Jackson

XOX

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Go, Jackson, Go. Beat daddy to the walking stage!

I like the FBI t shirt and look forward to seeing you soon.

Love Auntie Kady!