Let me tell you about my Easter! We had a great time at Uncle David and Aunt Audrey's. I played with my cousins Isabella and Cohen.
Then I came down with my cold... but I really have been a trooper. My Papa tried to make me feel better. He took me on the swing by the lake.
Mom decided to come home Wednesday, though, with me feeling kind of lousy. It's nice to be back home with Dad. It was so beautiful today Mom took me to visit Dad at work and then to walk around the park. We went on the baby swing, too. It's supposed to be even nicer tomorrow.
Mom has a couple videos she wanted to share. First, there is one of me shaking my head "no" when I was finished with breakfast.
The last video is of my Uncle David playing with me when we celebrated Easter on Saturday.
I want to send out Happy Birthday wishes to my friend Elliott. She turned 1 on Saturday. Happy Birthday, Elliott! I can't wait for our next playdate.
Love,
Jackson
XOX
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment