Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Basket

Good Morning! I made (Mya made) my first Easter basket this week. Mom thought it was adorable. It was made out of an egg carton!

Here's a video of me playing with it.


I am really getting excited to celebrate Easter tomorrow. We are going to Uncle David's and Aunt Audrey's and will see Isabella, Cohen, Uncle Bill, Aunt Wanda, Nana, Papa, Great Grandma Mary, and Great Grandpa Bob. Then Mom and I will be going to Eagle River to Nana and Papa's on Sunday. Dad is staying home to work.

Dad had a doctor's appointment Wednesday and Doc said he'll be able to walk in two weeks. Yippee! Dad took a video of Mom loving me up last night...

We may try to go to the park after my nap this afternoon. If we don't get a chance to post before, I want to wish you a very happy Easter!

Love,

Jackson

XOX


No comments: