Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daddy's Cast is Off!

Hi there! Isn't this a great picture of me with my Papa? I just had to share it with you!

Well, Dad got his cast off yesterday. He needs to do a lot of work to make his leg as strong as mine (therapy), but it is nice to see him off his crutches a little bit.

Dad took a picture of me after dinner the other night...
I am working on getting my seventh tooth already if I am counting right.


I want to send out get well wishes to Aunt Kate. I am sorry to hear about your owies and I hope you feel better soon.

Happy Birthday to my cousin Connor, Mommy's Uncle Bill, and "Auntie" Nicole. I hope all of your days are special!

Have a wonderful weekend. We are supposed to have beautiful weather here tomorrow, so I am looking forward to spending some time outside.

Love,

Jackson

XOX

No comments: