Friday, June 26, 2009

At the Lake


I have so much to share with you! We had such a nice long weekend at the lake. We spent a lot of time on the boat.
I also played in the lake for the first time! It was so much fun that I can't wait to try the ocean at Grandma's this summer!










While we were boating, we saw many things! First of all, my Mom went water skiing and I am excited for her to teach me to ski when I get a little older. We also saw a bald eagle and a deer swimming across a channel in the lake!
Of course we celebrated Papa's birthday and Father's Day.















And I played with my Uncle David and cousins Isabella and Cohen a lot!
It was a fantastic weekend. Between driving the boat with Papa, playing in the lake with Nana, and spending time with my family including Great-Grandma Mary and Great-Grandpa Bob, I just couldn't ask for a better weekend!













Then, just as we were leaving, a big turtle was crossing Nana and Papa's driveway!









What a weekend!

Love,

Jackson

XOX

No comments: