Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all Dads out there! We are going to Nana and Papa's tomorrow, so Mom thought she would help me post on the blog tonight.









Well, my first week with Mommy was really fun! We had my 1-year pictures taken, we went for walks, and we went to the park. We also ran a lot of errands and did some shopping. Daddy said if Mommy stayed home all year he would have to get a second job, but he was just kidding.









Mom says I am such a busy boy. I walk now while holding on to just Mom's or Dad's two fingers. I'll be on my own in no time. I am not as excited about the stairs anymore. I took quite a tumble. Although I was not hurt, it scared me enough to not play on them for now. Today I figured out how to turn the bottled water on. I thought it was funny... Mom did not. My favorite thing to do, though, is chase my kitties! I could follow them around all day long. They just won't let me catch them. Mom and Dad tell me to be gentle, but I just can't help but screech and get excited when they let me near them. Then they run away.











I have also begun to "push the limits" as Mom calls it. When I am frustrated or don't want to do something, I clearly express so. If I don't want to wear my hat, I don't, and if I can't get it off, I let Mom have it. I have started to become a picky eater... overnight. I have at least two more teeth trying to come in, which fuels my unhappiness at times. And between you and me, I really don't like to hear the word "NO," although Mom and Dad sure seem to use it a lot.








I was supposed to have my first swimming lesson this Saturday, but since we'll be up north, I have to wait until next weekend. Mom also signed me up for a class at Gymboree for the month of July. It gives me a chance to play with other kids my age and play with some really cool stuff! I am looking forward to some upcoming playdates, too. I can't wait to see my cousins Isabella and Cohen this weekend!








Happy Father's Day, again. I know I am lucky to have the BEST Daddy in the whole wide world!

Love,

Jackson
XOX

P.S. It's Papa's birthday Saturday. Happy Birthday, Papa. I am so glad I get to spend it with you.

No comments: