Fortunately, my Nana was planning on staying with me Monday because Robyn had taken the day off for her son's birthday. She ended up staying until this morning, which was SO much help. She took me to the park everyday. I really love to swing!
Thanks for taking such good care of me, Nana, and helping Mom with Daddy's owie. I had so much fun with you!
Grandma Mac and Aunt Kate are coming to visit! My daddy must be one special guy to have Grandma Mac and Aunt Kate drive all the way from New Jersey to come see him. Please drive safe and I can't wait to see you both next Wednesday!
The other big news I have to share is that not only am I really crawling now, but I am pulling myself up, too! You can watch me on the video below.
Today was Sports Day at Mommy's school, so we dressed in Chicago Bears colors.
I hope you have a fantastic Friday. We'll try to update again this weekend.
Love,
Jackson
XOX
XOX
1 comment:
You look good, Jackson.
Take care of daddy, the old man!
Enjoy Grandma and Aunt Kate, too.
I am off to camp in the desert!
Love Aunt Kady
Post a Comment