Ace and Iso have been keeping me entertained. I am getting quicker, but they are still too fast for me to catch. Iso has begun to sleep in my room when I am napping. He likes to be near anyone that is resting.
Mom took some pictures of me in the bathtub. I can't wait to tell Dad when I know the words how much I appreciate his hair and hairline.
Mom wants to keep the blog as a keepsake for me, so she put a video on of us playing pat-a-cake (above).
This is the best video to end on. Mom and Dad just love my laugh, and here's a good video of me doing just that. Mom was slurping her cereal, and I just got the biggest kick out of it!
I hope you have a great week. Next weekend Dad has school and Nana is coming to visit on Sunday. Robyn, my sitter, took Monday off, so Nana gets to babysit me Monday! I can't wait to play!
Jackson
XOX
No comments:
Post a Comment