Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mom's Grad School

Mom is supposed to bring in some pictures to share with her class on Wednesday night. She thought it might be easier to just post them on here!












Before me... Mom and Dad's wedding, July 20, 2007
My Uncle Bill, Uncle Mike, Uncle Pete, and Aunt Kady are all Dad's siblings.










I have two brothers - Ace and Iso (Bengal/Abyssinian/Siamese mix) - they also came before me.









Here is a picture of me, Mom, Dad, Uncle David, Aunt Audrey, and my cousins Isabella and Cohen.









These are my cousins on Mom's side (Isabella and Cohen). I have nine cousins on Dad's side.









Here's my Nana and Papa with their grandchildren. They live in Eagle River, Wisconsin. I can't wait to go boating this summer.

Here's my Grandma Mac and Aunt Kate. They live in New Jersey really close to the shore. I am looking forward to our vacation there this summer!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Great photos godson!! Tell your mom she is doing a great job of keeping the blog up.

I was a little startled to see myself all va-va-vavoom in those wedding photos, but ther you have it.

Stay warm and I'll try and send some California sunshine your way, little boy!!

xoxo
Auntie Kady!!