Sunday, March 22, 2009

Where Does the Weekend Go?



Where does the weekend go? This weekend went too fast!

Dad is hangin' tough. Watch the video on how he plays with me (and keeps his arms strong)!

Dad goes back to the doctor Thursday. Grandma Mac and Aunt Kate come Wednesday! They are going to babysit me while Mom has grad school. I can't wait to show them how much I have changed since Christmas!

Speaking of Christmas, I continue to love my Flyers pillow from Uncle Bill and Meredith. Here's a short video of me playing with it.

I know you have heard me laugh plenty of times, but Mom says she just can't get enough. This morning at breakfast she was cutting up a banana, and I got a case of the giggles! Check it out... bet you giggle, too.

Have a great week and Happy Spring!

Love,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: