Saturday, March 28, 2009

My "Brother" and "Sister"

Hi there! My amazing sitter, Robyn, sent Mom some pictures of me with her son, A.J., and daughter, Mya. I love A.J. and Mya just like they were my own brother and sister. They are so good to me and always play with me.


Thank you, Robyn, for sending the pictures to Mom. A special thank you to A.J. and Mya for being so nice to me! I miss you and can't wait to see you Monday.
I have been a lucky, lucky little boy lately. Grandma Mac and Aunt Kate arrived on Wednesday and they have been the BEST babysitters. They have been taking such good care of Daddy and me. We sure have been keeping them busy. Mom has been busy, too, so she hasn't taken any pictures of me with my Grandma and Aunt, yet. Come on, Mom! She says she'll take some tomorrow and post again tomorrow, too.

Would you believe we are getting snow? Just when I started getting used to my stroller rides to the park... well, I am hopeful that the weather will improve soon.

Just wanted to say a quick hello and let you know I am thinking of you. I also wanted to show you a recent picture of Daddy and me.











Can you say HAIRLINE?

We will post tomorrow with some more pictures!

Good night,
Jackson
XOX

No comments: